Friday 12 April 2013

Cherry Coke and a Catchup!

After 2 weeks of almost non-stop revision. We managed to reunite the awesome foursome after months. I visited the Riverview Diner with Sarita, Vicki and Jess. It is a gorgeous 1940s style automobile diner where we like to catch up!!

From Vicki's Instagram


I had a cheeky hotdog and chips (the diet starts tomorrow...) followed my a chocolate ice cream sundae that I shared with Jess. The diner is so picturesque, I couldn't resist taking my SLR out for the first time in a while.







12 comments:

  1. The photos look awesome! 1940s style automobile diner... hmm gives me the feeling of nostalgia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is adorable in there and perfectly instagram-able!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a really fun day!Classic pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The place looks great. Your post just made me want to go to a retro diner right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeky hotdog and chips sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the place, it's very nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos and the place looks great. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, dear. I love the retro style diner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are enjoying each others company. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your enjoying so much with your friends. Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete