Monday, 10 June 2013

Photo walk

Revision has been a huge part of my life recently, I am now on the home straight. 5 more exams in the next 2 weeks then I am finished A-levels forever. Anthony came over for tea as a break from my revision and we took my SLR camera out for a walk as it has been gathering dust. All pictures were taken using a 50mm f/1.8 lens. I can't wait for summer I have almost 3 months of adventures to plan with my wonderful friends who have been neglected during exam season. Just praying for sunshine now! (Look away if you hate mushy couple photos...)

 



6 comments:

  1. These are some seriously skilled photos! You and Anthony are darling together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am love with your photography style. These pictures are so well done, styled, and executed. I don't know much about photography but I can tell just by looking that you know what you're doing girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, That is so nice of you to say! It's made my day :D xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! Such a pretty dress. Will follow via Bloglovin

    www.thischarmingwanderer.com

    ReplyDelete