Wednesday 1 August 2012

Surprises

I have the loveliest boyfriend ever. Yesterday we met at Starbucks at 10.30 in the morning, which seemed really early for the summer holidays. He lead me around the town walking in to different shops and pointing at random items telling me they were clues for our trip today. The clues included:
  • Werther's Originals Sweets
  • Olympic Posters
  • A book about coastal travels
  • A train magazine 
  • Water
We then continued to walk to the train station, where he placed me in front of the electronic ticket machine. I had to guess the destination of out surprise trip. I was certain of my answer so I proceeded to type 'E... A-S-T-B-O-U-R-N-E'. I was so excited, Anthony was taking me to Eastbourne to watch the Olympic Swimming on the giant screen in Prince's Park.


When we arrived we visited the Pier where we wasted endless amount of money on the 2p machines to win small plastic toys... We then enjoyed sausage and chips on the beach! We walked to Prince's Park and watched the Canoeing on the big screen which was rather tense.

It was a lovely day, Thankyou Anthony <3

No comments:

Post a Comment