Tuesday 16 October 2012

Busy Bee

Being Community Captain has suddenly become super difficult I am spending every last minute sorting out this play. We are doing 'Toy Story' the actors are awesome it just needs polishing off with a excessive amounts of facepaint.



At the weekend Anthony came back again which makes me super happy, I spent Friday at his munching on pizza and playing Mario Kart with Natalie and her friend.

Bag- Matalan, Jumper- Debenhams
Saturday Anthony and I went shopping I got this mega cute bag that looks like a fox from Matalan. Totally inspired by Nicola who instagrammed this thing of beauty.

Bag- Matalan, Jumper- Debenhams
My boyfriend made me this gorgeous playlist which I have been listening to non-stop since he left. Now Playing: Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes...

Bag- Matalan, Jumper- Debenhams
It has been over a month since I last saw Nicola so today we met for a Starbucks, which was magical I had missed her so much. It involved lots of sharing and a cheeky polaroid too!

Photo by Nicola.


No comments:

Post a Comment