Monday 14 May 2012

Day One: Study Leave

Today is the first official day of study leave. I have never been so bored and lonely at home on my own. I have been studying Maths all day. I was so lonely I was tempted to ask a door to door sales man to join me for lunch... Last night something went down in my house and tempers were high, Me especially. Exams are stressing me out, I need to eat more fruit (not sure how that will help...) I phoned Mel and she helped me escape by driving me to Sainbug's carpark for a chat which made me feel 8,000 times better!! I ordered my provisional driving licence today as it is 48 days until my 17th which is something very exciting. Another thing that has raised my spirits is the fact that my parents said I could have a party if I get at least AAB in my exams! This has driven me to try hard however I am finding it very tricky to stay motivated. I've been drinking lots of fizzy and Haribo. On Friday night Anthony came over and we made a fort! Well, I made a fort. It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I used lots of duvets, pillows and blankets it got really hot after a while. We giggled lots because Anthony kept saying 'in the fort' after everything. We had a bit of Adele 'in the fort' and Glee 'in the fort'. Saturday night I saw Cassie for the first time in over 2 months, this was very nice we watched the BGT final!!

48 days- Birthday, 15 days- X Factor, 10 days- Exams over!

Special guy having the fort built around him.

Mickey, Anthony and I in the fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment