Friday 4 May 2012

So much to say.

I reread my last blog post and I hadn't posted any of the actual Harry pictures because I didn't want to ruin it for Nicola. Now she has been I can spill the beans. Upon arrival at Leavesden studios I sat in the car for 10 whole minutes having a major geekgasm before skipping to the entrance. MY MIND WAS INSTANTLY BLOWN. The feeling I experienced when entering the Warner Brothers Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter is how I imagine Harry felt when walking down Diagon Alley for the first time. The gift shop window was simply magical with robes and an array of sweets on display. My pay cheque was burning a giant hole in my pocket. I splashed out £25 on a Ravenclaw scarf and I also got a Time Turner keyring... 

Then it was Nicolas birthday which was mega-wicked-super-awesome I had to bed people to cover my shift as I was meant to be working that night, But an absolute angel in the shape of Rachael agreed to do it! 




2 comments: