Wednesday 30 May 2012

Freedom

Monday: On Monday I met Nicola in town for a Starbucks and we chatted and watched the world go by, it was so lovely. We then moved the party down the highstreet and grabbed a McFlurry and enjoyed it in the sun. Tuesday: Yesterday I had an early start with Mel picking me up at 6.30am, We were off to see the Xfactor auditions which was really exciting. Mel drove up in her car with Aaron, Callum and I and we listened to the Camp Songs CD really loud. It was such an amazing day we got there early and had tickets just 5 rows away from the floor seating. The judges, Tulisa, Louis Walsh, Gary Barlow and Rita Ora were just metres away!! The majority of the acts were absolutely amazing there were only 3 terrible ones! Before leaving the O2 I made the most of the half price Frappe's at Starbucks by buying 2 venti drinks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment