Saturday 17 March 2012

Delighted

Left: Sarita's Right: Nicola's
It's Saturday and cold and raining but I am in an amazing mood! Today was green day at work and green is my favorite colour... I woke up at 6.30 as I thought it was 7.30 at least I made an effort and straightened my hair. Nicola looked so beautiful in her green dress :D My Mum and Grandad picked me up from work and took me to lunch which made me very happy! I have only just returned home to discover that I have two bits of post. This has made me smile so so so so so so so so so much! One of which was from Nicola which was a beautiful elephant postcard filled with lots of pretty writing! The second was from Sarita who wrote to me about the Indian festival of 'Holi' which is all to do with colour. People get together in the street and get covered in a variety of colours due to lots of different dyes! It sounds amazing!

106 days until I am 17, 60 days until my first exam, 29 days until Harry Potter Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment