Friday 16 March 2012

Feeling Bad

Feeling a bit down today, Last night I went to bed at 9.30 which is amazingly early for me. I began to revise maths as I am really struggling at the moment then retired to bed. I woke up with a terrible sore throat so I slouched around school with my hair off my face in an over sized woolly jumper. I then had a double lesson of photography which didn't compliment my negative attitude. Photography has been getting me down at the moment, I really thought it would make me happy as it is something I really enjoyed but school makes it seem so forced- almost a chore. I don't want to lose my love for the hobby so I have decided not to continue next year as I also dislike studying it at my current school. I am so embarrassed to show my work to the teachers and it is always hard to take negative feedback on some you admire and took you hours to achieve... Especially when it takes me a long time to come up with photo shoot ideas my mind isn't creative. I believe I have more of a scientific brain, perhaps? Although recently I have began to create mind map sketches of my ideas. Mel came over which cheered me up we sat and watched Hairspray with a tub of icecream. I also took my neighbour shopping where I work which was amusing. It isn't really a very enjoyable place for me to shop though!

No comments:

Post a Comment