Wednesday 14 March 2012

Happy Pi Day.

Today is 'Pi Day' As it is the 3rd month and 14th day (3.14). So I entered a 'Pie Eating Competition' at school. It is actually something I have always wanted to do just to say I have done it. I didn't win but it was amusing I managed to get apple pie everywhere at one point it sealed my eyes closed. You weren't allowed to use your hands, only your mouth. However someone finished before me so I finished the rest with my hands. Here is a picture:

Pi(e)
Also recently I have got into drawing to explain my ideas well! I have composed a 'Book of uselessness' where I have stuck tickets and other such things that I have kept. Even parking ones from days with my friends! I have also sketched a pretty mind map with photography ideas. I got feedback for my coursework today- It's always a kick in the teeth. I am embarrassed to show the teachers my work always because it makes me question if I can identify a good photograph. As often they highlight the lack of high quality outcomes that I produce. The teacher mentions that my confidence was knocked at points in my pad. In reality it has been knocked a lot in general. So I have decided to drop it next year and hope that I can rekindle my love for my camera as a hobby rather than a chore.

Some old work.


No comments:

Post a Comment